Your immigration lawyer can advise on all matters relating to immigration, including:

  • Applications for and renewal of employment and dependent passes

  • Permanent residence applications

  • Global Investor programme

  • Training passes, professional visit passes, social and business passes

  • Advising on visa types for all potential short-term and long-term foreign staff

  • Organising all employment passes, residence permits, permanent resident permits and entry visas for foreign staff of foreign or local companies

Search for a lawyer here and you will be in direct contact with a lawyer within minutes.